2. Please summarize the book’s focus and intention.
3. Please provide 3 keywords that identify the main intellectual focus of the book.
4. Please provide a developed synopsis of the book. (If applicable)
5. Please mention the names of your competitor books (any 3).
6. Please mention the language in which your book is written.
7. Will you publish it in one language or multiple? Please mention the languages in case of multiple languages.
8. Please identify the main target market of this book. (including age, gender, geographic or any other thing applicable)
9. Provide the name(s) of previous book you have written.
10. Book Titles that you like.
11. Please describe what sort of title are you looking for your book? (For e.g: Phrase, Poetic, Simple, One word etc.)
12. Are there any words or phrases that you like?
A. Clever - Straighforward
B. Modest - Flashy
C. Classic - Edgy
D. Economy - Luxury
E. Feminine - Musculine
H. Simple - Complex
J. Modern - Traditional
K. Extravagant - Necessity
L. Emotional - Logical
M. Urban - Country
O. Personal - Automated
P. Broad Appeal
P. Broad Appeal - Targeted Appeal
On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), please let us know what types of names you would like us to develop :
Evocative names elicit or draw froth a positive association . Evocative names are short and meaningful and call up a good feeling.
Example: Boldion , Intellia, Smartetics, Qualcom, Du
Descriptive / Connotative names express the key feature or attributes of your company , products or services.
Example: Bestsolar, DrugValues, QualityCarpets, Medsource
B. Descriptive / Connotative
Do you recommend any limited number of character for the Book Title
Select number of options for your order