1. What is your product?
2. What is the purpose of your product?
3. What is the selling point of your product?
4. Why do you like most about your product?
5. Mention the language you prefer for your product.
6. What is your target market?
7. What three words come to your mind when you think of your product?
8. What color(s) you have chosen for your product image?
9. Provide the names of your primary competitors. (3 names)
10. Mention the names that you like.
11. Mention the names that you dislike.
12. Are there product name ideas that you’ve already considered and dismissed? If so, why?
A. Clever - Straighforward
B. Modest - Flashy
C. Classic - Edgy
D. Economy - Luxury
E. Feminine - Musculine
H. Simple - Complex
J. Modern - Traditional
K. Extravagant - Necessity
L. Emotional - Logical
M. Urban - Country
O. Personal - Automated
P. Broad Appeal
P. Broad Appeal - Targeted Appeal
On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), please let us know what types of names you would like us to develop :
Evocative names elicit or draw froth a positive association . Evocative names are short and meaningful and call up a good feeling.
Example: Boldion , Intellia, Smartetics, Qualcom, Du
Descriptive / Connotative names express the key feature or attributes of your company , products or services.
Example: Bestsolar, DrugValues, QualityCarpets, Medsource
B. Descriptive / Connotative
Do you recommend any limited number of character for the Product Name
Select number of options for your order