Cadeil fashion distribution llc is a company established in the United Arab Emirates , license No ; 731370 .address Unit Al Budoor diamond building No1 ,plot 505 M-02 , al Daghaya street Deira . Pobox 413367. Dubai .
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.urvintageous.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive a newsletter, setting up an on-line account or purchasing items from our site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site;
- information contained in any correspondence you send to us;
- responses to any surveys that you complete, which we may use for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
- details of your visits to our site.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They also enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be processed securely using Secure Trading. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you of any changes to our site our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods, which may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these third parties or their policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.